Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

Bloggy Swappy Friends...


Wanna see what I got from the lovely Denae? *Warning, this post is heavy on pics and cuteness*


 
I may have mentioned a while back that I was doing a swap with my lovely bloggy friend Denae, well it finally came to fruition, (she had to kinda wait on me a bit ~ sorry D!) She is the sweetest of sweethearts and I couldn't wait to see her Amigurumis in person....When her package arrived I was sooo excited, she did not disappoint! I didn't even take pics of her pretty box I just tore right in!!! Check out what she sent me.....
 
 
 
Look at this little dachshund!! Isn't he just gorgeous? We briefly discussed beforehand what we would like each other to make, I asked Denae if I could have a dog, in particular I asked for a dachshund, to go with a doll that I had in mind. I LOVE him..... LOVE him I say!! I mean, he is exactly what I had in mind.


 
When I saw this next baby, I gasped... and I ain't gonna lie, I may have shed a little tear :)..
 
 
She made me a Ami Rookie!!!! Y'all know how much I adore my boy.... the fact that she got the line on his nose and his white chest makes me smile!
 
 
Then, out popped this ickle kitty... look at her! She gots a wee bow in her hair.... Denaes work is amazing.... I think I shall make a doll to match!
 
 
Look at this wee bear (gotta get him a name) ohhh I wanna eat him, he's so adorbs! I just kept pulling handfuls of cuteness outta that package :)
 
 
 
BTW... he is on my desk, right beside me as we speak! He's in my crew along with Grumpy Bonnie...
 
 
 
 I don't think I ever told Denae that I loved all things nautical, but somehow she knew.... maybe she's psychic? lol This brooch is so impressive, I wish you could see all the teeny tiny stitches up close... perfect!
 
The little bows are super pretty! I am actually using one as a bookmark at the mo!! Also my girls at the Saturday Stitches Club will love these too, can't wait to show them.
 
 
Denae sent me loads of little extras... lots of different types of tea, I have already had the Tazo Wild Sweet Orange.. omg! It smelled and tasted amazing, I loved the Lemon too but I haven't tried the rest yet. I also got some chocolate.... that.... um... didn't last very long! I didn't get a close up shot of it but you can see it in the pic below....Ghirardelli Sea Salted Caramel! Sea. Salted. Caramel.... I was in heaven. D also sent me some washi tape, yay! I had run out and, c'mon a girl can never have enough washi tape , right? Plus one of them has an antique scissor print on them.... I have a thing for scissors.
 
 
You all got to go check out this lovely lady, she is the sweetest thing, her blog is a feast for the eyes and her writing style is so welcoming and inclusive, Ami Amore. If you are looking to offer a forever home to one of her Amis check out her Etsy shop... be warned.. you will want every single thing!
 
Do you wanna see what I sent Denae? Then just click here
 
Thank you Denae, so much! I will cherish each beautiful piece that you made me... So glad that our paths crossed.....here's to being bloggy friends...
 
... actually here's to being bloggy swappy friends ;)
 
Lou x
 
PS click on the pics to make them bigger
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by.... let me know you were here.... I love comments :)

Louise x